On Monday the 1st of February, our amazing Team consisting of Course Director Lina and coaches Laina , Fran , Owen , Shane and Neusha, delivered an amazing Big Futures half day programme at Dauntsey’s school. o.
Aims of the programmes
- Encourage students to approach Dauntsey’s career programme seriously, highlighting the importance of current achievement and attitude for future success.
- Build students confidence in themselves and the interview process, through recognising their own qualities and how to communicate these in a professional manner
- Help the students to understand the basics of body language in a interview scenario
- Introduce students with key interviews skills and experience; combining theory with interactive demonstrations and role plays
- Equip students with key interview skills and experience; combining theory with interactive demonstrations and role plays
- Challenge students to set tangible goals for the future by highlighting the connection between effective planning now and future success
- Provide a fun, interactive and motivational boost at any point in the school year
It was absolutely amazing. It has given me so much confidence in myself. Shane was so enthusiastic about his job and his story inspired me.Anonymous Participant Feedback
Really good at understanding yourself and how to approach life and opportunities.Anonymous Participant Feedback
I really enjoyed the programme, it allows me to find out my interest, talent and build up confidence. Very useful!Anonymous Participant Feedback
It has inspiring and makes me think more about my future. The coach was very enthusiastic and it was fun.Anonymous Participant Feedback
Lina Akbar , Course Director – “Dauntsey’s is a school that really provides career advice from an early age which was evident in the way in which the young people turned up on the programme full of enthusiasm and proactive in learning. This energised the coaches in delivering an exceptional programme “