These roles are available to the general public, meaning you don’t have to have worked for Future Foundations before to apply. The Application Form can be found by clicking into the News Item below with details of the Job Description.
If there is a role showing above – click in and you will find the Application Form along with the Job Description! No jobs available above on this page?
We recruit throughout the year, so keep checking back here for more opportunities to get involved with us — or register your interest in working with us below. This will add you to our list to contact you for future roles or general recruitment days.
Why Future Foundations?
The secret of our ongoing success of our work is the commitment and dedication of our staff. They love the job they do and gain satisfaction from helping people achieve their potential. Future Foundations staff come from a range of backgrounds and many of our staff return year after year.
Our programmes are designed to create a series of experiences for both participants and staff and we don’t ask the young people to undertake an activity or task which our staff aren’t prepared to do also.
You will be working with like-minded individuals and be part of a close team which is fully invested in the development of young people. If you’d like to learn more about the people that work for us, please visit the Our People page.
To find out more about Future Foundations click here to read our story, learn about our principles and then we encourage you to find out about our present and past programmes, please click on the buttons below and watch our programme staff videos!
Some things to tickle your ears!
Car Park, Office Gym and Shower! • Social and Personal Development • Gifts • Annual leave (36 days + birthdays + 1 day each year) • Cycle Scheme • Employee Loans • Flexible Working • Pension
WHO WE HELP
We work with various organisations in order to reach more students globally
We run partnership programmes with large multi-national organisations across the third, private, and public sectors that share our vision and values. Together we can help more people through collaboration and shared goals.
We run a series of shorter programmes directly with British schools focusing on areas they want addressed. Each programme has the specific needs of students at its heart and helps students to achieve their full potential.
Since 2004, we have delivered numerous innovative programmes in the UK and abroad. Here are is a history of our partnership with organisations and schools that share our vision and values.
If you are part of the Members Network (i.e. you have worked on a FF Programme, in our offices, or passed one of our assessment centres) then click below to see what opportunities we currently have available.
We believe that:
- Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practice in a way that protects them.
We recognise that:
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- All children, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation have a right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse
- Some children are additionally vulnerable because of the impact of previous experiences, their level of dependency, communication needs or other issues
- Working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, carers and other agencies is essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
The safety and well-being of young people on our programmes is our top priority, and we take all reasonable and sensible measures to ensure they are kept safe from harm. We operate a Safer Recruitment policy which ensures that all our staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All applicants must:
- Explain any gaps in their employment history
- Explain satisfactorily any anomalies or discrepancies in the information given
- Declare any information that is likely to appear on a DBS disclosure through a Self-Disclosure Form
- Provide a minimum of 2 references including a previous employer
- Complete an Enhanced DBS check