Jon is the Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Future Foundations.
Jonathan is a graduate entrepreneur, he founded Kreation Limited to help university students get the most out of their time at university and quickly secured prestigious clients which included a government agency and an NGO.
One of those clients was SIFE (now rebranded as Enactus) who asked him to manage the programme full time. Between 2003 and 2007, Jonathan grew the SIFE programme from 5 to 25 UK universities. SIFE provides university students with the opportunity to participate in real world community projects which develop their enterprise mindset and capabilities. They develop projects, under the guidance of university staff and local business advisers which create economic opportunity for others.
Jonathan has also been responsible for designing and delivering accredited training for a National Charity on how to set up and run a social enterprise, has trained university students in how to set up a social enterprise, mentored students through the process of securing funding for their ideas and judged the University of Birmingham social enterprise business plan competition.
He completed a part time MSC in Charity Marketing and Fundraising, with Distinction at Cass Business School.
With Future Foundations, Jonathan has been the Programme Director for a wide range of youth programmes including:
– Excelerator Programme
– Global Social Leaders
– Legacy Careers Project
– National Citizen Service Leaders (2012 and 2013)
– Education Endowment Fund Transition Summer School pilot
– National Citizen Service – delivered in 9 cities across the UK
– The Youth of Today Summer Residential – former government’s leadership residential.
– McKinsey Leadership Academy
– NESTA Third Sector Edge Programme
– Vodafone Take A Chance Programme
– Highgate Yr 10 & 12 Summer School
– City University sponsored Summer Programme