We are excited to share, we are launching an after-schools programme from September 2019, on Mondays, to provide high quality extra-curricular activities, to complement Townley Grammar Schools’ new curriculum, focused on 21st Century skills.
Where: Townley Grammar School, Bexleyheath. In due course King Henry School, Kent.
- For whom:
- School Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 although this will be open to all year groups attending the school.
- Every Monday from Autumn term, September 16th – December 16th 2019.
- Spring term, January 6th – March 30th 2020.
- Summer term, April 20th – 29th June 2020 with exception to half term weeks.
- One 90 minute session from 2.45 pm.
We are inviting organisations and individuals to express interest in delivering a course.
We are looking for activities that will span 12 weeks (however in some exceptions, we may offer a course in the second half of term that will span 6 weeks).
Please click here to complete our expression of interest form ASAP . We will then contact you to discuss further.
If you have relevant files for your offer, with further detail, please upload with your submission (optional).
If you have any questions, please contact the organisers:
Noor Alansari E: email@example.com T:02034323450
Jonathan Harper E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02034323450