This is an exciting new senior leadership role for Future Foundations to oversee our programmes in the UK and around the world as we continue to grow and expand.
- Location: London, SW11 5EN (home working up to 3 days a week to be agreed)
- Reporting to: CEO
- Hours: Five days a week (40 Hours per week)
- Annual leave: 33 days per annum, including Bank Holidays. Additional day per year of employment, up to 38 days per annum
- Salary: £41,000 to £44,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Deadline to apply: 4th August 2021
Summary of role…
- We are looking for a leader with extensive experience of managing projects and programmes to a high standard, exceeding expectations, and meeting contractual obligations.
- This person needs to have a keen eye for detail, be tech savvy, and highly organised with a passion for people and impact.
- This role is ideal for someone with significant experience of managing youth projects and working with multiple stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes.
- The role will involve overseeing smart project management, delivery and strategic vision of the Future Foundations partnership programmes and our own School programmes and flagship Global Social Leaders programmes.
- You will manage key members of the team and oversee programme teams to ensure high quality programmes which exceed our client’s expectations to ensure repeat contracts with existing clients, and expansion of our programmes.
- You will oversee communications and reporting with our clients to develop effective long-term relationships.
- You will work alongside the CEO and Operations Director on the strategic vision and plans for the organisation; ensuring that FF continues to strive for innovation and excellence.
- You will work closely with our sister company, Future Solutions Online to ensure our IT systems are meeting the needs of our programmes.
- During the programmes you will visit the programmes sites, where applicable, to ensure quality of delivery including Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- Deadline for applications: 4th August 2021
- First round interviews: 11th or 12th August 2021
- Final round interview: 16th or 17th August 2021
We may contact you prior to the deadline to invite you to a preliminary phone interview to discuss the role or to request further information prior to invitation to interview.
We will contact you to confirm whether the interviews will be at our office or virtual, and we will be following the latest Covid-19 guidelines.